It is hard to believe, I know, but I am yet again LATE with posting on here...but indeed my baby is ONE year old already.
For his first birthday I decided to make a little turtle cake for Miles.
It turned out ok...but don't look too closely at the details. I figured he wouldn't care about it's appearance as much as it's taste and texture in his mouth...but, alas, he didn't care much about that either....hence no good "messy-face-birthday-cake-photos". He was just plain uninterested in eating the yummy cake.
Oh well.. and here is the number one reason why I LOVE MILES....
Happy First Birthday Miles Ivan.



9 comments:
He is a joy! The cake is amazing and I'm sure tasted as wonderful as it looks.
He is so dang cute! Happy Birthday, Miles!
He is so adorable. Happy Birthday Miles! What a darling cake, (whether he cared about it or not!)
Great job on the cake! It looks good. That pic of Miles is SO cute. what a smile with those teeth. Love that stage where they have those random teeth.
Love the turtle cake...No one has ever made me a turtle cake.
You always do such a good job on their birthday cakes! I cannot believe he is already 1!! Happy Birthday buddy!!
Your cake making skills are incredible! Did you do a turtle because Miles is slow? Or he looks like a turtle? What's the inspiration? Maybe just to be super adorable? That's enough. Happy Birthday to Miles. I can't wait to see him again.
So weird to think that the last time we were with you we were talking about names for this kid. We knew this little guy only in embryo so to hear he completed one year is amazing. Anyway, he has a great smile.
As for your cake, wow. Impressive.
Happy Birthday!
Some how i found your blog, i couldn't resist to comment. I love the cake, great job! What a darling one year old, time flies by. Hope you are feeling ok, pregnancy is not the easiest thing in the world.
Post a Comment