I am not sure where my life decided to take a little detour from the 'crazy busy with seven kids' lane and veer off into the 'ultra-crazy-busy-can't-ever-find-time-to-do-anything' lane...but it has happened.
I often dream about things I want to blog about, funny things that I have heard my kids say, really important truths that hit me and I don't want to forget them. But I have NOT been able to find or make or whatever the TIME to blog them, or even write them down. I feel frustrated that I feel like I have to have a whole bunch to say before I blog, so I am deciding right now, that I am going to just keep a paper posted where I will see it everyday and jot things down on there so that I will remember them and hopefully get them from that list into my journal or my blog or something where it won't be quickly forgotten.
Let me start with a note about how blessed I have been to be married into such a loving family. My F.I.L. just shared hours of his time and talent and resources working on my kid's teeth this last weekend. He is so generous. he also went out of his way to go and get trees for us that we could bring home and get planted this week. My M.I.L. is always going out of her way for us. She spoils the kids and Greg, and every time we are around her, my husband gets happier and I get more inspired to be a better, kinder soul like she is. My sisters-in-law are so generous and are always sharing clothing with my babies and even my oldest daughter. It means so much to see my kids be able to wear clothing that I could never possibly afford on my own, and they are proud and happy to wear it. My cup truly runneth over!
But it is not really a surprise to me to have such great in-laws, because it only goes to figure that Greg would come from such a family, seeing as how he is a caring soul full of good-intentions, good-will, and good-actions!
So, here's to hoping that I will find the time to post on here more, write in my journal more, and hopefully even write more letters!
I am soooo excited for Conference next weekend. It is always a spiritual boost and an emotional lift for me. I feel like a General Conference junkie, because I need that 'fix" every 6 months to get me through! OK, so it is more often than that. I actually listen to Conference talks at least 2 or so times a month on my phone! Thanks, Mormon Channel, you are my very B.A.F. ("Best App Forever")!!
3 comments:
I so relate with this post...and I only have six kids! :) That could explain why I now fantasize about sitting in a quiet room writing down my daily to do list instead of getting a pedicure ;)
G.B.P. (Great Blog Posting) VAGB!
Glad you made the time to do it.
Y.L.M. (Your Loving Mom)
I also relate to this post! For some reason I have time to check on everyone else but not update my own blog! Thanks for the inspiration I need to do better!
Post a Comment