My nephew just got his mission call to Fiji! So cool. Our family is truly going global! Wow I feel really old.
Valentines Day - what a strange day. It is wierd that we have to have a set day to tell and show people that we love them. I think if we need reminders - that we should have a set time everyday where we stop what we are doing and just tell people how we feel about them. Although, whoever chooses the time would have to do so wisely. Because - if it fell right in the middle of a heated spousal debate (which happen frequently in my abode) then... wierd!
Happy Valentines - nonetheless!
2 comments:
Which nephew? And did you ever consider that you and Greg aren't getting along because of how short your hair is? In my marriage it would be a strong possibility. Speaking of Valentines, I made a basket for Daniel and took it to his work. He was excited to share the cookies with his staff, but blushed a little when he got to the lingerie. Oh la la.
Oh and Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment