Sunday, February 10, 2008

Surviving the Game

So - Here I am. My name is Viki. People who know me really well call me Viki. Those who I barely know also call me Viki. Even my husband calls me Viki. So - you pretty much can't go wrong. Just please - don't spell it with a C or a Y in it.

My dearest friend who also happens to be related to me through blood - started a blog titled "sweetspirited" - so I am basically making a spin off from hers and titling mine "sourspirited" as she is much sweeter than Iam. As far as the further explanation of her title - you'll have to check out her blog.

I basically have had a decent life - full of many blessings and many surprises. I am the mother of 5 and I mostly stay home (unless I can find an excuse to go out and not clean). I work part time as an RN at the local hospital where I get to take care of women of all ages - either after giving birth or going through surgery. I love my job. I love having a sweet husband who puts up with me and I love my kids dearly.

I am just trying to manage day by day and "survive" the game we call life. OK - so it's more of a test than a game - but I like to call it a game, just as I like to add some fun into everything I do. Let's just say that the word "serious" has rarely been used to describe me. =)

1 comment:

Kako said...

Sounds like a pretty great life without much sourness, but I like that sweet and sour go so well together! Thanks for starting your blog.