Thursday, March 6, 2008

HOUSE FOR SALE







The wonderful backyard playground that we will miss...
So - this comes as a surrise to no one, however, it has taken us so long to actually get the house ready to sell -that I had to post it on my blog. I will try to put up some pictures to show off our "old" house that is now for sale.
There are a few things that I am hoping are not a detterent for potential buyers - becuase I really don't want to redo them. They are: The front room (brown paint), the nursery (red and blue farm motif), and the girl's room (pink and yellow).






I just pray that everything works out and we are able to sell it asap! Oh - and btw, if you know someone who wants to move to I.F. - we are offering a $500 reward if you refer a buyer! =)

No comments: