My little 5 year old is saying some really clever things lately and I just had to share this one that she said today.
I was reading a book to Lane that was one of those where you order it in the mail and it personalizes the story with your name in it. It has Maelynn's name in it. Then, very perceptively, Sadie says, "Maelynn's name is in a book? Now Maelynn is in a book, Seth is in a song, and i am in a prayer."
At my utter confusion to what she meant by this statement - I asked for clarification. Here is her well-thought-out reply.
You know, "Give SETH the little stream". I thought it was cute and did my little laugh which further prolonged her wanting to finish the response. After a while, we got the answer to how Sadie is in the prayer, "We SADIE's thing in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen".
TOO CUTE! I just had to blog that one!
3 comments:
LOVE IT! This age is the greatest for creativity. To bad we send them to school and they zap it all out. ;O)
That is so cute. I love it. I wish my sisters would be as creative. Sigh.
Definitely a blog-recording story! My mom told me that story and I couldn't wait to tell other people. Sadie looks so cute in that picture.
Your house is so cute! I've never seen it before. Jackson is ALWAYS talking about Maelynn and when he is going to see her next. Next week will be fun!
Post a Comment