Thursday, April 17, 2008

WHERE'S SETH?

After coming home from a staff meeting at work, I came in the house and said hi to everyone. Greg was on the computer and the little ones were playing. Maelynn and Landen were getting ready to go to Piano lessons, but I couldn't find Seth anywhere. After a bit of searching - he was successfully located (see photo below)!

Apparently he had decided to lay down on the HUGE pile of clean clothes that hadn't been folded yet to read his school book. He must have fallen asleep and slid down further and further into the pile until he was completely hidden behind it. Several of us walked past the couch many times and didn't see him. (The picture is taken from above looking down!)

I guess that something (or someone) besides my pile of laundry is growing!

4 comments:

Kako said...

Nothing cool like this has happened to inspire me to blog. I need something to get me going. This does remind me of a time when Lindsey (during the night) crawled under my bed and fell asleep so in the morning I couldn't find her and was FREAKED out. Crazy kids.

Megan said...

That's HILARIOUS! Were you guys all freaking out looking for him? Come on Viki, I can't believe you take clothes out of the dryer and NOT fold them immediately! What kind of a person are you? (I personally never do that - yeah right!)

Justin and Jill said...

So funny! I bet you guys were freaking out. Gotta love the snow too. I'm about ready to move away from this crazy weather!

Cecily said...

Ha ha! Oh well, at least your laundry is all clean! You're definitely a step ahead of me there. :-)