What a fun weekend. Thanks to Terri for showing up at the scrapbooking retreat. The Chinese food was delicious and the company fantastic. Chick flicks, chocolate, and scrapbooking - does it get any better?
Terri finished a whole Disney album, and I finished all the rest of my 2007 pages (49 total). It was so beautiful and the 6-7 feet of snow on the road made for some fun trips back and forth to the car loading/unloading stuff.
I am really grateful for this past weekend. We'll have to definitely do that again sometime Terri!
Greg brought the kids up for some snow-play on Sat. evening. There still is sooooooo much snow in Island Park. Suffice it to say that Greg and the kids were skiing off of the roof of the cabin!
Back to real life again! =)
3 comments:
I am so jealous!
That sounds like so much fun. I love my scrapbooking retreats when I get to go on them. That is a LOT of pages. Do you scrap 12x12 or 8 1/2 x 11?
49 pages!? I just had my pictures taken off my memory card--FINALLY. I hadn't done it since October and had 418 pictures needing to be printed. My first thought was about how backed up my scrapbooking is! I would love to see yours!
Post a Comment