Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Reunions Galore!

I just returned from spending 2 1/2 weeks with family in Utah. It was a lot of fun, but I am ready for a return to reality and to prepare for Girl's Camp. Although many of my siblings had cameras at the reunion, I failed to pull mine out at all. I am hoping to somehow get pictures from them to be able to scrapbook them (and maybe post them here?) later.
There were many fun times. But here are some of my "highlights" from the trip:
* Seeing everyone and staying up late talking with siblings (every night)
* Eating tons of delicious food and doing hardly any dishes at all
* Hearing Maelynn tell me how she accomplished a new trick at BYU gym camp
* Seeing Glenn Beck at the Stadium of Fire
* Kids gone to classess all day at Aspen Grove and lots of "free time" to veg
* Reading a book (borrowed from my brother-in-law) "The Last Lecture"
* High Ropes Course, Rapelling, Paintball shoot-out
* BYU Creamery Ice-Cream almost every night at Aspen Grove
* Park City alpine slide and alpine coaster
* Tram ride up Sundance and then hiking over to Stewart Falls and convincing Greg to stand under the falls with me.
* Los Hermanos on the 4th with 20 members of my family
* Too many more to mention

I LOVE VACATION!!!1

8 comments:

Kako said...

Sounds glorious!

Cecily said...

Welcome home! So glad you enjoyed your trip. Oddly enough, we are reading "The Last Lecture" for our book club here this month. How did you like it? :-)

Justin and Jill said...

We had so much fun with you and your family! Jackson commented many times after Park City that he was sad his cousins had to leave.

Good luck with Girl's Camp!

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun time! The Creamery and Los Hermanos -- two of my favorite places in Provo!

Pure Golding said...

I'm glad you got home safely! Sounds like you had many adventures! What a blessing to have so much family close by! Never a dull moment!

Anny Case said...

I'm so impressed with your variety of blog templates. How do you do it?? (Especially in between everything else you're juggling!)

Rosalee said...

My mouth just waters thinking of Los Hermanos! Glad you had fun.

Lindsey said...

You forgot one of the highlights: seeing us!!!