Monday, December 29, 2008

Twas a Merry Christmas...

It is always hard for me to accept that this special day has already passed us. I am so saddened that I almost have a sort of spiritual-letdown of sorts when I wake up the day after Christmas. But - the good news is.. only 10 more months until we get to do it all over again! (the shopping, the music...yeah!)

Here are a few photos of the happy morning here in our temporary abode on Homer Ave.

Coming into the room...















Checking out what Santa brought...



Loving the fun gifts...






It's a good thing that Santa found these sterling silver CTR rings at 75% off, because I am pretty sure that they are already 75% missing!



And here is my favorite photo of the day! It is so great to see my kids just loving each other. I totally get it when I think back to what my mom always responded when asked, "What do you want for Christmas, mom?"

"Oh, I just want all of you kids to get along."

Now, I get it. I do.



I know I am biased 100%, but aren't those the cutest kids ever? (If you per chance didn't get the link to watch them on TV - you can click here.)


Thanks to all who so generously blessed us this Christmas - we are forever grateful. From the rifle to the camera and the geneartogy picture, to the games and movies, we loved it all! We indeed did have a MERRY Christmas. Hope yours was too.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Hey! I recognize that bike! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I hope your New Years is just as fun!

Kako said...

You're right, they are the cutest kids. And as for getting along, have you and your siblings given your mom her Christmas gift yet? (I have fond memories of the three little girls not getting along so well and it still makes me laugh).

Jennie Blaser said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a great one. And, happy birthday to Landen. Great kid! We are excited to see you!

Justin and Jill said...

I really think they are the cutest kids ever, along with mine, of course! We REALLY enjoyed having Sadie around this past week. Jackson really misses her. Tell our "Miss Sadie Lady" hi from us!

Happy Birthday to Landen too! Awesome cake, with the "NuSkin" scoreboard and all. Could you make that for Justin's birthday too?