I am grateful that it is alive and seems to be healthy - but I am still in shock about it's gender! Thanks to a very clear ultrasound picture and a boy who is in NO WAY modest...we are definately sure that he is indeed a boy!
Names that start with M for a boy? Anyone?
13 comments:
Congratulations! What about Max, Mace, Morgan, Mitchell...M is kinda hard...
Yea! I am so glad everything went well. How about the classics - Mark, Matthew, Malachi, Mahonri Moriancumer...
I mentioned Mitch, but if they mix up initials with the first and last name kids might call him Bitch Mailey, and that's no good. So how about asswipe? But with an M. (Do you remember that SNL?--I need to cut the crude, sorry). You know, had Janey been a boy we would have named him Mark. I like that name a lot. But you already have a Mark Bailey, and isn't there already a Max? Let me know when you decide. Fun stuff.
Congratulations! That's fantastic! Glad to hear everything is going well! When's the big due date?
As for M names - I can't think of anything! Good luck!
Tara
FUN!! How bout Mason
McKay is a favorite of ours, but then again, you heard all our suggestions. There's always the Tongan, Malakai, Malupo or how about Malik? Mohammed? Yeah, that'll be popular at the airport. Ask Greg about Monty. That's a good name. Here were others that were mentioned but we didn't share. Mason, Malcolm, Mandugus, Maddock, Madison, Martin and Marshall.
We enjoyed spending time with you all. Ileina already misses Sadie and Maelynn. She writing them some letters, lol. Thanks again for everything and give your boys (except for Lane) a whitewash in the snow from me. lol. Talk to you soon!
Congrats Viki! I got your message -- in HAWAII, so sorry I didn't call back. M names... Max I like. Mason (church history connotation), Maddox (like Brangelina's kid), Mel, Mango (yummm), Matthew is always a great name. Michael, Mark, Merrill (oh, that is Seth's middle name), Moore (family name -- look on the Geneartogy)
I'll keep thinking, since I know you'll use one of my suggestions! :)
Yeah for another baby! I like the name Mitchell because I think Mitch is a cute shortened name. I love the name Nash- maybe you could do Mash!!!
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well! Another boy!!! How fun, we must really need boys here right now!
hmmm m names....Maddox, Mason, Matthew, Marcus, McKay, Marc, Michael, Micah
Good luck!
Some of these might have been stated, but here goes my list for you (i love baby names!)
Malachi
Mannning
Marius
Marshall
Maverick
Maxton
Mayer
Myles
Monroe
Mitchell
Montgomery
Morris(on)
Mason
Murphy
Malcom
Mason
Murry
Marley
Major
Marsden
ok that was a lot.
I always like the name Myka for a boy.
This is wonderful news!! I'm afraid I don't have much to add to the list of "M" names. But have you given "Melvin" adequate consideration??
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!! Congratulations! How is everything going? You've been on my mind a lot lately. I miss hanging out with my F'r friends. I hope everything is going well. Please keep me in touch with how your life is going -- FB, blog, email, whatever!
Post a Comment