He is a great person, and although I will not list the top 38 reasons I love him... I will post a few pics for your enjoyment of his Birthday.
Greg decided to go for a hike up Table Rock...a huge feat of a mountain.
He took Maelynn and Landen with him..they left at 6:25 am and returned (all sunburned and absolutely BEAT) at about 6 pm.
| Kids in a meadow that Greg said was beautiful. |
| Landen, Greg, Maelynn on top of TableRock |
After showers and a minute of relaxing, I took Greg out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then we came home and enjoyed some of his German Chocolate Cake.
He is such an amazing person, and I am truly humbled to have him be my partner through this crazy life!
I LOVE YOU GREG! HAPPY 38!
And for a real treat for the rest of your viewing pleasure...this has got to be one of the family's favorite photos EVER...seriously, Miles loves to climb and hold onto things, so when you are standing next to the double ovens while holding him, he instinctively reaches out to grab on. He was holding on so fiercely once that I finally let go and let him hang on by himself..with my hands close behind, of course. Then he started laughing and was the happiest person ever, so proud of himself. It made the whole family bust up laughing, so we grabbed the camera and luckily caught the moment. ENJOY!!


3 comments:
Congratulations on snatching Greg!!:) However, I have to add that he's pretty lucky as well. Happy birthday to him. Nice cake Viki!
I love you all so much and am just glad you are a part of our family. Greg is an amazing person, a son of whom we are immensely proud! And, I agree, he is blessed to have such a wonderful companion and family.
I love reading about you guys. Viki, you are great at keeping your blog up. I really could take notes from you.
Anyway, I wanted to wish Greg happy birthday too. I have known him too for about 16 years, although I don't know him like you know him... ok, that sounded weird. Anyway, Happy Birthday Greg.
Post a Comment