Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's "Super Seth Sunday!"

Most people may be looking forward to the "Super Bowl" today, but not around these parts! Today we are celebrating a wonderful kid, Seth, who is turning 11 years old. Doesn't seem possible, but
whada-u-do?!


ELEVEN years ago today, I gave birth to a TEN pound screaming bundle of joy after NINE hours of labor.  About EIGHT days later, we confirmed that he was going to need surgery on his little heart. When he was about three months old, we drove the SEVEN hours to Utah from Wyoming. SIX thousand prayers were said for our little family of FIVE and we got the miracle we were hoping FOR.  We are so thankful to Heavenly Father for sending our precious child number THREE to our home. He is the best kid TO have around and makes us all laugh on a daily basis. So today, I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to ONE amazing boy....Mr. Seth!


WE LOVE YOU!
   As my kids get older, they are not as excited about choosing out a fantastic cake for me to make for them.  (Secretly smiling inside at that thought). So when I was asking Seth what cake he wanted, he threw out the idea of a cake shaped like a donut, since he likes donuts. I decided instead to make a "cake" out of donuts...here's what he got!





What else is going on around here? Thought you'd never ask!


We got one of my life-long dreams of a household toy...

That's right...we got a SKEE-BALL machine! So much fun! I have already scored the 50 pointer like 8 times!!


Come on over and I'll challenge you to a match! ;)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Way cute! Happy Birthday Seth! McKay wants to also say Happy Valentine's Day!!
Love, the Becks

GrGrGr said...

Fun, fun, fun! Next time we come up we'll play 11 rounds of SkeeBall with anyone willing, but especially Seth. We surely remember the anxious days in the hospital. Blessings, blessings, blessings -- many times 11!
Love, GrGrGr

Tiffany said...

Awwww! That was a crazy amazing little summary chica, love it! And I love the skee ball!!!