
Truly a proud moment for me yesterday when Maelynn - my 10 year old took 3rd place at State for her all-around score at the meet. She got her personal best score as well. She had over a 9.0 on every event and scored a total of 36.725 all around. She did great and unfortunately - she wants to continue! Aaah! What can you do? I think that the one saving grace is that she is realistic in her goals for this sport! It was a long drive in the Honda - over 700 miles in just over 24 hours to get there and back, but it was a bonding time for mom and daughter! Thank goodness for an awesome uncle to stay home with the other kids while dad was at work!
5 comments:
I'm just glad the Honda made it! Congratulations to you both.
I realize your side bars don't have comments on them, but I have to say I think the book list is a little bit over the top. I have been trying to figure out the books I've read (through out my entire life, and I am an English major) for goodreads and I've come up with 50. Shameful, so now I'm aware of well read people and think they are just showing off. In the same way that thin people are.
By the way, tell Maelynn congrats!
Woo hoo Mayelynn!!! Nice scores. Where was it at? At least it is a fun sport to watch:)
That is awesome! Keep going Maelynn!!!
Post a Comment