
I was so excited to be getting called to Girl's Camp again this year. It is like the one "fun" time a year that I get to have with Church. I mean, Greg has been going to the Church and/or hanging out with the youth every tuesday for over 3 years now - and I never get to - but once a year! (Can you tell we both love the youth of the Church?)
So - this will be my 4th consectutive year in a row to get called to the Stake Girl's Camp. The first year I was a level assistant for the level 2 girls. The second year I was the Stake Nurse. The 3rd year I was the level 2 leader. And this year ...... the Level 3 leader. I am really excited - but I kind of feel bad for the girls who will have to have me for a leader two years in a row!
So - our level is doing INTEGRITY (each group takes one of the values) and we need to come up with a fictional country (for our mini-Olympics) along with foods, customs, cultural things that fit! So - ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Also - the next best thing about me going to Girl's Camp - the kids get to spend the traditional week with Grandma Bailey! They look forward to it and LOVE to spend time with her. =)
We are going to be at a new location this year - Camp Cumorah. I guess there are things that we might miss from the camp site last year - like the dozens of rats/mice that we collected every night (see picture). Ahhh, too much fun!

3 comments:
I must admit I am not going to miss the mice at night waking us up, but I am a bit jealous that I won't be able to go to camp with you this year! Let me know if I can help you with anything.....
Hey Viki! Your blog is so great! I have to admit, I read the whole thing tonight. I've missed you and it's such a great way to keep in touch.
Lucky you to get to do girls camp again! I love working with the youth also. Although the picture of the rats is very gross. Hopefully you won't have to contend with those this year.
I hope all is going well with the sell of your home! It's a great bargain; people would be crazy to pass it by.
Viki, those rats were so gross. Is that tammy prescott??? what is her blog? I think i am going to level 2 or 3.
Post a Comment