So - Lane decided that he could crawl out of his crib all by himself. It was the longest any of my children have ever stayed in a crib. We decided to "convert" it to the daybed and let him try it out. He actually stayed in there all night and got out by himself and came in to join us for family prayer this morning with a huge smile on his face and said, "Lane sleep in big boy bed. Lane big boy now." =) If only he knew what the term "big boy" actually entails. (Potty training, here we come, maybe?)
Oh - and here are a few bonus pictures of the Cabin and the amazing amount of snow there is up there.

3 comments:
Loved the cabin pictures! Extremely jealous. Also, now I'll hang out on your site just to hear "the story". Love that song. And it has great text. Also, before you think that I am always on your site, Lindsey also checks it regularly. I'm not that obsessive. Most the time. Have a great weekend. I'm looking forward to that blog.
We always had to put the door lock on the outside of the door to keep the little ones in their rooms for naps and bedtime. We'd unlock when they were sleeping. As it turns out- our "baby" is still sleeping on our floor at night. We had broken the habit and then he got sick and wanted to be close. Now its a bad habit turned nightmare. No privacy for the big people.
Good luck with the potty training. Thats a big milestone. One to be thankful for!
I am laughing right now about Lane being the longest to stay in a crib. Jackson turns 4 in May and just barely made the transition in January! He never climbed out of it and loved to sleep in it.
Are you kidding me with that snow at your cabin?! Although, I am looking outside right now, and it is snowing. The high last year today was 84 degrees!
Post a Comment