
So - we basically are "under contract" at this time - and will sign papers in a few days! I am very excited about it. This family really wants to do this - so let's pray their funding comes through! I think that it will be a good transaction for all parties involved.
Moday Greg is telling me how I need to do more to get the house sold. I am like, "What are you talking about? What else can I do?" (By the way - all of the phone calls come in to me and therefore all of the house showings are subsequently done by me) So - he tells me to meet with someone from Help-U-Sell the next morning. I did. Then I get this phone call about one hour later from a lady. I show her the house, then show her husband, kids and family the house a few hours later. They really like it and make an offer. I do a lot of investigative work, checking records, contacting financial people, etc. And within 48 hours, I have the house pretty much sold - all while Greg was at work.
Now - who's your daddy?
7 comments:
CONGRATULATION! What a huge burden lifted. What will you do with the extra money? maybe you shouldn't have told Greg you sold it and pocketed the excess. ;O).
I can't believe I have to find these things out on your blog! I guess I will have to be an official blogger now! I loved your whose your daddy part...so funny!
Good Job!!!! Hope it all goes through okay for you guys. (Men never help with selling the house, didn't anyone ever tell you that??!!)
Yahoo!!! Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly with the financing and closing. And only a few days? How wonderful to have it over with so quickly! My fingers are crossed for you guys.
And nice job on doing it all yourself! Lance was the same way when "we" were selling our house. With all that money you saved, Greg ought to take you on a nice vacation. :-) Now you can start planning your new house! Fun stuff.
Have fun with your new house! Hope the fundings come through and everything turns out! Come visit us- we have a lot of things planned.
I guess you can sit back and earn some pretty good interest, huh? When will you start building? Is it still in "boom" mode up there or has it dropped off like the rest of the nation? We are leveling off here, but I believe SLC is still headed upwards. We thought of selling but the realtor was a wee bit of a witch. We never did get another opinion and will wait on the Lord for further revelation on our murky future!!
Hi Viki--Fun to read your blog and catch up on you! I found it through Jennie's blog. I can't believe you have a 10-year-old!?!? Wow, time flies. Congrats on getting your house sold by owner--that is a major accomplishment, especially with the market.
Post a Comment