Hey there - I have decided to make this blog open to invited readers only. So - please, if you know me and like to read this blog - then leave a comment with your email and I will then put your email into my database and you can read it whenever you like. Please submit your email in the next FEW DAYS. I am having some security issues come up and would like to close my blog to the general public. Thanks so much and sorry if this annoys you.
Viki
P.S. This is not a ploy to get more comments =) I'm serious. Thanks.
10 comments:
Is this just a ploy to get people to comment? J/K I've thought about making my blog private as well. So add me to your list.
Can I be a reader? :-) I love your blog!
If you don't mind me asking, what security issues are you having? Mine is public, and it makes me a little nervous.
So???...what are the security issues? Are you being stalked? I wish I needed to secure my sight because I was so popular. J/K
Add me to your list. If I'm not a security risk.
I want to play, too! Put me on the list. :)
I better be on the list or else......
Me too!
Can't wait to see you next week. Hows Tuesday evening for ya'll?
desertlovers9@yahoo.com
put me on your list
I want in. theblasers@cox.net
Ok ya- MEE TOO! :)
We just recently made our blog private too. AFter all, I do work with CRAZY people...lol.
I like people knowing what we are doing but not EVERYBODY.
Love you guys lots and keep us active on your site. It will be good to catch up with you guys every once in a while.
Love,
Your Lamanite Friends in the Land Southward ;)
Post a Comment