Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Colorful Family...

Just thought that I would do a short post to show off my colorful crayon children. I made these Crayola costumes out of some clearance fleece pieces and oil-changing funnels. My aunt helped me a lot on them. Thanks Mary Jane.



Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.

9 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

That is so cute!! Did you make those costumes? Great idea. Now, what color is Greg supposed to be--is there a new striped crayon I don't know about?

Paula said...

What a fun and clever Halloween costume idea for a great family! I hope I get to see more pictures.

Plain Jane said...

Holy Cow! That is so cute! Where did you get those colorful oil funnels? They all matched perfectly to the fleece. I am so amazed by what you can accomplish! You are my idol! (Well, one of them.)He He.

cskelton said...

Viki! Those are so cute, how ingenius. I do hope you all had much fun, and not too much candy.

Kako said...

Cute costumes. We were totally boring, mostly repeats, although I did pick up one costume on clearance the day before, so Rachel was a "pumpkin fairy." How cool is that? Not as cool as crayons.

Megan said...

Ha, ha, ha! I love it! You are the best mom. Did all your kids like their costume?

Cecily said...

That is adorable! So what happened to Greg's hat? And what color were you?

Jennie said...

Teach me how to have your kids coordinate costumes. Abby still complains about the time I "forced" her to be Little Bo Peep so Hannah could be a lamb.

Tara said...

Darling costumes! You are too creative! How did you talk all of them into matching? Thanks for the blog invite - it's fun to see what your family is up to! CUTE kids!