I just LOVED the quote that Elder Uchdorf used in his talk at the R.S. General Meeting last week. I have been pondering it and will try to look for ways to apply it in my daily life. (This is my own paraphrasing...Sorry Elder Uchdorf)
"In the long run, what really matters is not how many prayers you SAY, but how many you ANSWER."
2 comments:
Sadly I didn't get to hear RS General conference but I've heard so much about Elder U's talk that I am going to watch it today. What a great quote. And I am delighted to be the first person to comment on this post. How cool am I?
Love your blog, Viki! I laughed all the way down the list of quotes from your adorable kids. I am also impressed by Eder U's quote. I think you already do that more than you realize.
Post a Comment