Monday, March 2, 2009

Halloween, anyone?



The kids asked if they could play dress-ups (Sadie and her friend, Sammy pictured here). Lane had been down for a nap, and as soon as he woke up and saw them all dressed up, he immediately asked, "When can we go to Halloween?" Followed with many incessant phrases such as: "PLEASE can we go to Halloween now?" and currently, in a very demanding voice: " "LET'S GO TO HALLOWEEN AND GET SOME CANDY RIGHT NOW!!"



I was thinking of starting on those fresh fajitas for dinner in a little while - but a mini candy bar does sound yummy, Lane. Thanks for the laughs.

5 comments:

Tara said...

LOL!! We've worn our halloween costumes to the grocery store in June before....always fun playing princess!

and I'm all for the candy instead of dinner....
Tara

Jennie Blaser said...

I'm always up for halloween candy.

Kako said...

I think you should have let them go trick or treating. The neighbors would have been delighted!

Anny Case said...

Most everyday is Halloween at my house. I dress up like a grad student and consume treats. I'm afraid I'm candy-dependent -- which is slightly better than being addicted to alcohol, but only slightly. What darling photos!

Rosalee said...

I found this post quite funny and appropriate. For the last week Emily had been asking me when Halloween is so they can go trick-or-treating and get some CANDY. (What is it with the Groberg genes and candy?
I love the stuff.)