Sadie started FIRST GRADE and gets to eat lunch at school, ride the bus BOTH ways, and all the excitement that comes with that new stage of life!
Seth began THIRD grade and is following in his older brother's footsteps and voraciously reading Harry Potter books!
Landen started the 5th grade and is enjoying being back at school with his buddies and anxiously awaiting for track/cross-country running to begin.
Maelynn is in the SIXTH grade and has a lot of good friends in her class as well. She is such a great helper at home and keeps telling me how excited she is for the new baby to arrive!
She's not the only one! I am down to 2.5 weeks left - but I think that I may need to start counting down by days instead - just to make it go by quicker - or maybe I'll make a paper chain so I can rip one off each night! =)
I have really been enjoying reading some new blogs (new to ME, not to the world) so here they are in case you don't already follow them. Seriously good entertainment.
This first blog is total sarcasm and is HILARIOUS. I laugh out loud every time at how SILLY some Mormon people are!
http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
These next 2 are sisters - the one who was in the plane crash and the one who took care of her kids while she was in a coma, they are both great bloggers.
http://www.cjanerun.blogspot.com/
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
This one is about all things ORGANIC and HOMEMADE and is managed by a friend of a friend of mine... pretty popular as well: http://www.progressivepioneer.com/
And for a more serious read - this one is really good: http://www.suretrumpet.blogspot.com/It is written by my former Seminary teacher from when I lived in Argentina. He is super intelligent.
That about sums it up for me - I will try to post one more time before baby comes - but if I don't make it - then that will make the next post all that much more exciting!
Hugs and kisses.
4 comments:
Such cute kids! I can't wait to see the next one. Hope the days fly. I'll have to check out some of the blogs you listed. Thanks for postin!
Excited to hear about Miles' first thoughts of this world. I'm going to predict that he comes on August 28th. He is going to weigh 8 pounds 3 ounces and be 20.5 inches long.
Can't wait to welcome the new little one. I'm with Maelynn; excited! Another great blog to follow is www.sherriejohnson.blogspot.com. She's been through some tough time with cancer and treatments, and has some great thoughts about life and enjoying the journey. I'll check out the ones you've mentioned as well. Love ya tons, and hope all goes well in the next few weeks!
Your kids look so cute and ready to start school! We're excited to have Miles finally enter the world. I'm excited to see if he follows in the patterns of your boys' looks (dark with dark eyes) or maybe follow the girls. Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment