Saturday, August 1, 2009

The long awaited trip to Lagoon......

Long awaited and much anticipated... it finally came, and it's gone already. The trip to Lagoon that my kids have been saving up for a long time for. It was a very FULL DAY.


Here is a little "photo journal" to help me tell the story...



Lane LOVED the waterslides at Lagoon-a-beach.







(I just noticed that there is a couple in the background that seem to be having a "heated" discussion! Haha.)

This is Lane and his cousin Jarod riding in the helicopters. OK - so I am thinking that it is now apparent to all from the selection of photos I obtained that I was indeed with all of the little guys all day - as I am too preggo to ride anything fun! I did however get to take the leisurely sky-ride across the park on the ski-lift. Wow was that ever exciting! (Yes, sarcasm intended).

Next time I am definitely going to plan a Lagoon trip when Mom gets to go on the rides with the kids - and hopefully it will be somewhere in the vicinity of 10 - 12 years from now when Miles will be tall enough to go on lots of the rides as well! So - farewell Lagoon - till we meet again.

(And may your ticket prices better reflect the current economic situation when we do!) =)

4 comments:

Christina said...

I haven't been to Lagoon for years but I could hang out in the lazy river all day!! I am glad all your kids' saving paid off!

Jennie Blaser said...

it was fun! Send me some more pictures. I didn't have my camera that day.

Terri Porter said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. I agree they need to bring down the price of the ticket...Disneyland should also...I'll work on that before we head to DW in October. Since I'm in petition mode, maybe I will get on that.....

Kako said...

OR. You should go before Miles will remember it. I think that's a better plan.