A: Let's see... I am thinking that the sweet milk-drinking is my favorite.
The g-force blow-out bowel movements, not so much. Taking a bath...also NOT SO MUCH.
Drying off in a warm towel from Grandma while being cuddled by my aunt Emily...that's sweet.
Q: Have you been able to travel anywhere or see anything in the great State of Idaho?
A: "You bet cha". I have been able to visit Tauphtaus Park Zoo; a really cool playground in Idaho Falls; hike up the Cress-Creek trail;
and march in a rally in Rexburg. (OK, I'll admit - I didn't exactly 'march', but I sat through some pretty serious 2 inch bumps of broken sidewalk while snuggled into my car seat in the stroller.)
Also, I've traveled to the exotic likes of Sam's Club, Smith's, the Pediatric Center, and a Mormon church meeting house!Q: What time of day is your favorite?
A: Mostly I just like to be awake late at night - I try to wait until my Mom is good and tired and then I start to fuss and poop a lot and just be really AWAKE.
It's hilarious when she gets frustrated. Oh - and her hair at 3 am...talk about a good laugh!Q: How is that body of yours treatin' ya'?
A: Well, funny you should ask. I actually gained a whole POUND in 8 days and I have already grown an inch and a half since my arrival here on Earth. Pretty impressive work, if you ask me.

Q: So, what do you look forward to each day?
A: You mean, besides being held and cuddled and loved on and kissed more than I can handle? Well, then, I'd have to say the same thing as my bro Lane looks forward to...3:40 pm. "Why?", you ask. Well, that is the time when my oldest 4 siblings come RUNNING home from the bus, burst in through the front door, race to the bathroom to wash their hands and then FIGHT to hold me!!! It's great being loved!
5 comments:
That was adorable! I love that bottom picture of him. So sweet!
He is so handsome. I can't wait for may turn to hold him (hugs from his siblings are great too)! If you ask me, Miles, you have had a pretty eventful two weeks.
What a fun commentary! He has accomplished quite a lot in two weeks!!
Hahah! I am so glad that I got to hold him again last night! He is so sweet! There is just something about little boys that I just love! I love that he is growing so fast! He'll be signing up for soccer before you know it!!
He is really, really cute. He looks so itty-bitty. I just talked to Nash and he said "amen!" to the sweet milk.
Post a Comment