Lane must have heard me talking about allergies the other day as I was at a friend's house. She has indoor pets (cat and dog) and I was wheezing a bit later that evening. Anyhow, today as we were loading up in the car to go and see the house (bi-daily occurrence around here), I told Lane to go and get his coat and shoes on - to which he quickly said, "No. I don't need to. I'm allergic to the cold."
I laughed it off and then a few hours later I told him to be careful before eating his corn at dinner - as it was still pipin' hot. He quickly shoved a bite in his mouth and said, "I'm okay. I'm allergic to hot."
I couldn't contain it anymore and started to laugh. I then proceeded to tell Greg the earlier story and how he was also allergic to the cold. Lane again jumped into our conversation and tried to explain himself, "Actually, I'm allergic to lots of things. I have everything allergies!"

Gotta love that 3 year old reasoning!
Although, come to think of it, he may be on to something. I'm pretty sure I have allergies to housework today!
5 comments:
Love it! He's a cutie pie!
Haha funny, (and darling) child.
He looks so grown up in that picture! I sure miss having him around!!
He's so cute! And smart! I wish I were allergic to my computer today so I could get something done. Catching up on blogs is just too fun.
Btw, I love that I can see your blog on my google reader now. Hopefully the weirdos will stay away so you don't have to go private again. :-)
Smart kids that Lane. Fun post. I have major allergies too.
Post a Comment